What Do You Get From Us?
YOU get access to unsurpassed knowledge about seasonality, conditions, logistics … but most of all, experience.
You can pay dearly for a holiday that under-delivers, or for an expensive, specially-tailored, privately-guided trip designed to avoid these risks.
We offer the best of both worlds - we will go that extra mile to find out what you need and with over 15 years experience in Australian travel, design a trip suited to your particular needs and affordability.
What You Can Expect From Us
- It may take us longer to arrange your travel than a conventional travel agent (because we aren’t selling you a package, we are building it for you).
- We will identify some simple options for you. If it's a complex itinerary, we may ask you for a small deposit so we can plan for you in detail (and, where necessary, secure your trip - many Aussie experiences sell out long in advance)
- We will organise everything for you and be on hand throughout your trip to make sure every detail is to your satisfaction and manage any problems for you.
1300 WILDLIFE (1300 945 354)
If you are calling from overseas, you can contact Wildiaries' licensed travel agent Diverse Travel direct on +61 (0)8 8234 8324 or email us at email@example.com
Things we might consider when researching a trip for you.
- How cold will I get in the Alice Springs desert at night?
- What time of year can I see whale sharks, nesting turtles, Humpback Whales, Manta Rays … ?
- How many months in advance do Kakadu experiences book out completely?
- How can I avoid particularly expensive single supplements?
- How many hours does it take to fly to the Kimberley?
- What time of year does it snow in Melbourne?
- What time of year do Box Jellyfish appear off Queensland beaches?
- When is the wet season in Cairns and should I visit?
- Where can my kids learn the most from a nature-based experiences?
- Where is the most intact coral on the Great Barrier Reef?
- How many days should I budget to explore southern Tasmania?
- How do flights connect between Hervey Bay and Sydney?
- Why should I want to visit Kangaroo Island?
- If I want wildlife, should I go to Sydney or Melbourne?
- Where the the wild can I see a Koala, Kangaroo, Wombat and Platypus?
- How can I combine my trip with an authentic Aboriginal cultural experience?
- Where can I stay in comfortable surroundings with great food and still get a truly memorable wildlife encounter?
Use this form to tell us what you'd like to do and we will contact you about arranging your travel plans